Camera ready submission
Camera ready submissions must be received
- Papers must be written in English or French, and must be submitted electronically in PDF format. Maximum paper length will be : 8 printed pages for full papers , and 6 pages for short papers, including figures in IEEE 2-column style.
- The cover page should include paper title, author's full names, affiliations and complete addresses (telephone, fax, email), abstract, and a list of keywords.
- Papers must conform to the IEEE letter style
- The copyright form is available here (MS Word).
- The submitted version must not contain page numbers.
- Authors must upload their paper as PDF file using the NOTERE'2010 submission system hosted by Easy Chair.
- If any problem arises when submitting your paper, please contact Bechir Zalila : email@example.com
All accepted (and registered) papers will be published in the conference proceedings edited by IEEE. Only those which are written in English will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Two special issues are planned (the Wiley Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experiment Journal and the Springer Journal of Supercomputing) to publish a selection of best papers of NOTERE'2010 and the associated workshops. One special issue will be devoted to contributions addressing models, methods, protocols, architectures for communication and cooperation. The other issue will be devoted to contributions related to methods, models, software, and architectures for knowledge distribution.
- Call for papers
- Important Dates
- Final submission
- Keynotes Speakers